Welcome to Trinity Lutheran Church!
Sunday, November 23rd:
- No Learning Community this Sunday, for ages 5 through Middle and High School.
- Adult forum class on Rob Bell's "Love Wins" at 9:15am
- Worship is at 10:30am. Christ the King Sunday as we get ready for Advent Blue! Check out the worship tab above.
- Coffee and Fellowship follows worship!
- Repeat of Rob Bell's "Love Wins" class at 6pm
- Taize Worship is at 7:00pm. We use the "Daily Prayer" Vespers directly from the Taize community in France. A beautiful time of song, prayer and scripture in a quieter, more contemplative setting.
WSU Students, Faculty, Staff...Cookies and Milk
We gather each Thursday from 3-5pm in the CUB Lair for Cookies and Milk! All are welcome, please drop in as you are able or stay for the whole time--bring a friend!
We are a Reconciling in Christ Congregation.
Click on the hearts for more information.
At Trinity Lutheran Church we are:
Called: People of every nationality, language, education, ability gender identity, race, sexual orientation, marital status and income.
Gathered: To worship, learn, and nurture.
Sent: All people, servants together, out into the world as Brothers and Sisters in Christ.
As your heart beats within you, you are welcome.
If you are new to our website, you will find information about upcoming events to the left where it says "What's Happening". More information about our church community can be found in the tabs above. If you have a question or comment about anything on our website, just contact us by clicking on the "email" tab.
Trinity Lutheran Church has served the Pullman, Washington area since 1925. We are a congregation of the