Welcome to Trinity Lutheran Church!
Sunday, December 21st; the Fourth Sunday of Advent (a season of preparing for Christmas):
- Learning Community this Sunday, for ages 5 through Middle and High School.
- Adult forum class on Rob Bell's "Love Wins" at 9:15am "How opening up our Vision of God keeps us from shortchanging our faith"
- Worship is at 10:30am. Advent Blue! Check out the worship tab above.
- Coffee and Fellowship follows worship!
- Class on Rob Bell's "Love Wins" at 6pm "How does our Theology of the Cross affect our life?
- Holden Evening Prayer at 7. New Evening Prayer song for Advent! "Watch O Lord..."
WSU Students, Faculty, Staff...Cookies and Milk this week, Thursday 3 to 5pm in the CUB Lair!
Usually we gather each Thursday from 3-5pm in the CUB Lair for Cookies and Milk! All are welcome, please drop in as you are able or stay for the whole time--bring a friend!
We are a Reconciling in Christ Congregation.
Click on the hearts for more information.
At Trinity Lutheran Church we are:
Called: People of every nationality, language, education, ability gender identity, race, sexual orientation, marital status and income.
Gathered: To worship, learn, and nurture.
Sent: All people, servants together, out into the world as Brothers and Sisters in Christ.
As your heart beats within you, you are welcome.
If you are new to our website, you will find information about upcoming events to the left where it says "What's Happening". More information about our church community can be found in the tabs above. If you have a question or comment about anything on our website, just contact us by clicking on the "email" tab.
Trinity Lutheran Church has served the Pullman, Washington area since 1925. We are a congregation of the